Cloud Accounting empowers business owners and accountants to work collaboratively to improve profit by providing enormous opportunity to plan, implement, monitor and report Financial Performance far beyond what has been available traditionally.
Cloud Accounting can provide dramatic cost savings with hardware and accounting software purchase costs being replaced by a subscription fee.
Labour cost can be the most significant single component of cost savings.
Being able to draw upon the training, skill, knowledge and experience of your external accountant Business Partner means in-house staff (expensive to acquire, train and retain) can be supported, and often replaced.
At Business Result Accountants Pty Ltd we love the opportunity, provided by Cloud Accounting, to help business owners improve their business and improve their business profitability.
• Professional accounting Support – only a phone call away.
• Opportunity for collaborative working with Professional accountant.
• Daily Data Feeds – opportunity for constantly up to date accounts including Debtors, Creditors, Bank Reconciliations, Fixed Asset and Profit & Loss Reports.
• Balance Sheet is constantly up to date ready to view at any time as well as on-line, real-time cashflow reports.
• Financiers requests are easier and quicker to accommodate.
• Payroll (Incorporated).
• Additional functionality is available for areas such as jobbing, time recording and inventory.
• Software updates are automatic – ” you don’t need to “buy” the next version of software.
• Readily available and cost-effective training of staff.
• A monthly subscription cost means you only pay for what you use which helps soften cashflow impact and replaces software purchase cost i.e. a significant saving on your bottom line.
• Geography is no problem – accessible wherever you are in the world with an internet connection whether it be in an internet cafe, hotel or friends house.
• Accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for all your data input and reporting needs.
• Accessible by any mobile internet enabled device such as iPad, laptop, mobile phones.
• Backups performed automatically off-site.
• Reduction in hardware costs (maybe replace a server altogether in some network.
Talk to our team about going onto The Cloud and see first-hand the benefits we have to offer.
You may never go back to local networked accounting again!